Monday 18 October 2010

If you can't get to Scandinavia today ....


Starting the week with a couple of my fave Scandi blogs 
that I think you will enjoy, maybe they are new to you too. 
I feel like I am transported back to Norway and Sweden when I open these lovely blogs.

Emmeline has a fresh Swedish style and beautiful images to illustrate her wonderful ideas.
I love the autumnal colours she had here last Friday.
Image: Emmeline


Helt Enkel's post title on Saturday summed up what I feel when I open her blog. 
Always something to be inspired by - from beautiful interiors to amazing photographs. 
Hope you enjoy them too.
Image: Helt Enkel

Anettes Hus gives me some Norwegian colour, 
the clear light shines through in Anette's beautiful images.
 She has much to inspire me with 
and a click back through past posts is full of useful ideas, if this is your first visit.

Image: AnettesHus

Most blogs have a translator to help if your swedish or norwegian is a bit rusty -
so hope you will travel far this week through blogworld ...
after all you are in Beijing, China right now with me!

1 comment:

david said...

Thanks for the blog tips. I live in Helsinki and love rummaging thru local blogs. Often find great shopping tips for our trips to Stockholm and Oslo.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...