Friday 19 November 2010

Another Tree for the Wall

Image: Maree Homer via Sunday Collector

Take a look at Sunday Collector's inspiring post today.
She has been styling a wall tree made of 'found objects' too. Hers uses a larger white board which can rest on the floor and really add atmosphere to a room, without dropping one single pine needle!
I think she must have glued or double taped her eclectic collection, rather than use pins like me.
A great reason to not throw anything small out -- until you have created your own eclectic tree. I can see a tape dispenser, old envelope and tags, the only thing more to add could be a photo or two to make it personal.
Have fun this weekend and I will be back with another great version of a 'found object' tree tomorrow.

2 comments:

SUNDAY COLLECTOR said...

You are right, I used heavy duty glue and left it over night.
Love your version of the found tree too! So true, such a good reason to not throw anything small out. Love 'upcycling'!! Jane's tree is beautiful...such detail!

Red Red Completely Red said...

I love it! There were quite a few things that didn't make the cut for my tree as they were too big... perhaps next year's tree will be like this one, and feature all of them!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...