Tuesday 18 January 2011

How do you see yourself?

Me?
I love taking photographs.
I hate being in them.

But I am trying to change that with the help of an inspiring e-course: 
Wading In -  - dipping our toes into self portraiture. 
You can read more about it on Vivienne's blog, be quick if you want to join this one, as today is the last day to sign up. She has another course starting February 14th.

Already I am having fun with a subject I never thought I could enjoy -- this is a peek into my morning here in freezing but sunny Beijing.

Image: Ingrid on her iPhone 

How do you like taking self portraits?
Any good tips to share to help me/us?
Love to hear from you.

PS. Sorry if you think I am turning into a photography blog - I am trying to get my dining table laid with new ideas.

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...