Saturday 1 January 2011

Ways with Words

I never knew that I wanted to write and quilt at the same time 
until I saw the inspiring quilts at Comma Workshop
Kerry is an amazing artist who uses her quilting skills to create uniquely beautiful fabrications.

Her website started in 2010 
with quilts that have a story told through the white and coloured threads she uses. 

Image: Comma workshop

I love her cushion series,  'The Winter Eight', which features five pillows, each having eight syllables sewn onto it.

Image: Comma workshop

See you soon with different words to share with you - literally.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Very pretty and poetic...

blandina said...

Just to be sure: did you receive my email with the explanations of the stitch?

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...