Friday 24 February 2012

Table Talk - Sarah Raven style

Just wanted to share a couple of photos from the wonderful day I had yesterday in Sussex with Sarah Raven.

Not only did we learn how to make our vegetable garden work for us all year round, but we also were inspired by the wonderful interior styling at her 'school'.

I totally recommend you trying out a course with Sarah, it is one of the best day courses I have been on. Can't wait to go back again.





I am trying this on the train to London using an untried app Blogpress , so if it all goes pear shaped please forgive me.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Train in Essex somewhere

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Lovely reminder of a great day with Sarah Raven. Full of great ideas, fun, creativity and very down to earth.

blandina said...

Do I understand correctly that you are blogging from your iPhone?

Unknown said...

Yes!
I can hardly believe it either.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...