Wednesday 8 February 2012

What a difference two days make!

Last week was a week of contrasts here in the East of England...

Either we were bathed in sunshine for our visits to Southwold and Cambridge with Marji a good friend from Seattle, (see her inspiring blog here)


OR


We were up to our noses in snow (well Rufus was anyway).


Whatever the weather there's always a dog to be walked in this house!

Back again soon with new stitching ... 
actually every time I write that on my blog I never seem to do it, so let's see if I can surprise myself, and you, this time.

1 comment:

Marji said...

Beautiful photos. I love how the roof one came out! I had such a wonderful time. Can't wait to come back! :)

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...